Kinemaster is the smartphone-based video editing application, which is currently ruling the video editing applications industry due to its power and the potent features. This application has been solely and specifically designed for the smartphone devices, with a view to providing the users with the on go video editing capabilities.
We are living in the world of social media where the media can do anything and this media is defined by the pictures, video clips, audio clips etc. This is why it has become integral for all the social media enthusiasts to have the proper video editing application with them, which can make their video editing job quite easy and the professional.
You can use KM as the best alternative of any desktop software since this application has been equipped with the alike features, which are nothing less than any professional and full-fledged pc software. These features will allow you to edit your videos in the best possible manner, and taking the least time than the other video editing applications or the software.
Kinemaster For iPhone
Well, as we have already discussed that the KM has been designed specifically for the smartphone devices which may be the Android devices or the iPhone devices as well.
Yes, it may be the good news for the iPhone users that they can also install KM on their devices, and then make the most of this application in editing their videos.
iPhone devices run on the ios operating system which has been designed by Apple’s incorporation. There are many devices from Apple’s which are having the compatibility with the KM which was earlier not possible, but in the latest versions and the updates, there are the specific versions of KM for the iPhone users.
Here are the prime features of Kinemaster that you will get in your iPhone device after the installation.
- 3D and the other kinds of video transition effects for the users.
- Adding the multiple layers on the videos in the form of text, emojis, stickers etc.
- Setting the video playing speed as per the preference.
- Video trimming and splicing features.
- Chroma key features to change the video backgrounds.
- Real-time video recording and editing features.
- Saturation control and hue brightness features.
- Watermark-free video editing.
- Direct social media sharing with the instant preview of the edited videos.
All the users are informed that all the above-mentioned features are equipped within the paid version of KM, hence you will be required to buy the subscription plan of it.
You can also use the free and the basic version of KM, but then you will be having the watermark on the edited videos, which is not considered decent in the professional video editing.
Downloading Kinemaster For iPhone
As we have already discussed that now the iPhone users can also enjoy KM in their ios based devices. You will be required to install it on your device so that you can start the video editing task right from your iPhone device just like the Android users.
We urge you to follow our below-mentioned guide to learn to download or install it on your device.
- Go to iPhone app store since from there only you can Install any application in your device.
- Now type in the search bar as “Kinemaster” and make the search.
- It will fetch you several results with the KM applications.
- You need to choose any specific version of KM and then tap on it.
- Now you will see the option as “Get” click on that and your application will begin installing.
- Once the installation process is finished then you can open it and enjoy all its features.
Keep in your mind that you will need to buy the premium version of that particular version of KM, before using all its unlocked features. If you further face any issue in the installation process then feel free to approach us for help.