Kinemaster is a professional video editing application which has been specifically designed for the smartphone-based operating systems such as the Android, iOS etc. It means you can Install this application in your smartphone device and then can edit any video right from your device.
It is indeed a very decent and the powerful application which comes with the plenty of the advanced features, on the basis of which you can edit any video in the most professional manner. This application can be used as the replacement of any computer’s software since it offers a similar kind of features.
The best part of this application is that it lets you edit the video while you are on the go, which means now you don’t have to stick before your computer, in order to edit the videos rather this application will let edit the videos from anywhere.
Here below we are mentioning some of the major features of this application.
- 3D and the other various transition effects for the videos.
- You can adjust the speed of playing video as per your own preference.
- You can add the multiple animations styles on the edited video using this application.
- You can record and edit the video on a real-time basis from this application.
- Chroma key features let you change the background of the video.
- You can have the instant preview of the edited video in the application and then can make accordingly the changes.
- It supports the frame by frame trimming and also offers the various types of audio filters.
Using The Kinemaster
We have provided you with the basic introduction of the KM along with its prime features, and now the other most talked about aspect about this application is how the users can actually use it.
We understand that you may feel clueless about using the KM for the very first time. Taking it in our consideration we are providing you with the easy guide which would help you in using this application.
- First of all, you need to install this application from the play store if you are an android user.
- Now next just open the application and the user interface will appear before you.
- There tap on the red button then you will see the project assistant feature there.
- Now from there, you can select a video clip which you want to edit using the KM.
- Next, select the opening and the ending part of the video which you want to edit.
- After that, you can select the background music from the available music in the application for the clip of the video that you want to edit.
- Now merge everything and the application will begin the video editing process for you.
There are many other features in the application that you can use to edit the video. All these features will provide you with a very decent edited video clip, which you can use both in the personal use and the formal use as well.